Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Shibboleth

This post has something to do with the most powerful man on planet Earth. George W. Bush is the 43rd chief executive of the United States. He is a hero to a few, a villain to some and a piteous creature to most, including me. I mean, I can't even imagine why anyone would get mad at Bush for administration policies - he's had practically nothing to do with them!

Anyway, I think he would do better as a professional comedian. When the dude says 'Nucular' he actually means 'Nuclear'. His malaprops make him sound like someone who learned the language over a bad cell phone connection. Some of the things he has to say provoke laughter like nothing else.

A couple of my favorites:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we".

"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table".

Applause! That was the most important dude on the planet, folks. Looks like God has not paid much attention to this part of the Milky Way galaxy.


Need I say any more? I don't know, but I don't feel like anyway.


Peace.
AMD

1 comment:

Raghavendra D R said...

Hey! when did u start blogging?? coool!! :) AMD...LOL!! amazing dude!

The entries are too good.:)